PRE-PAID GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This online reservation facility does not constitute a contract for the supply of vehicle rental services. A contract will be entered into at the time of rental and will be governed by the laws of the country of rental.
Dollar Rent A Car Prepaid rental booking showing a specified value will be accepted as a means of payment of the reservation charges at rental counters. The booking must be accompanied by a credit card both for security and to cover the charges not included in the booking value, such as fuel, extras, and excess in case of damage or loss of the rented vehicle. A pre-authorisation will be taken on the credit card to cover excess & other additional charges at the time of vehicle hire.
Standard Dollar Rent A Car Oman Terms and Conditions apply. All rentals may be subject to additional surcharges (e.g. for special equipment, additional drivers, young drivers, optional insurances, fuel, Salik, Traffic fine etc.).
All rentals are subject to an insurance excess, optional insurances are available to excess.
(A) PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD
Credit cards are accepted for online payment. Please note the Credit card used online must be presented at time of pick up. Credit card on the name of card holder must be available at pick up location. This is a mandatory requirement. The credit card must have enough funds to cover the security deposit.
(B) PREPAID RATES ONLY
Dollar Rent A Car Oman applies Cancellation and No Show / Lost Rental charges on all prepaid rates booked from www.dollaruae.com
(C) Change of Reservation:
1. Any change to a booking made online or through a Dollar Rent A Car Representative will be recalculated based on the availability and prices at the time the change is made. This may be greater or lesser than the price originally booked. This applies to changes made to:
a. Drop off location | b. Pick up date and time | c. Drop off time and date | d. Vehicle group | e. All other additional products.
2. Any modification for changes made online would have an amendment fee of OMR: 5.00
3. The primary customer name and the pick-up location on a reservation cannot be changed. If you wish to change the primary name or the pick-up location, then you must cancel the reservation (see below “Cancellations”) and make a new reservation.
4. You will be asked to enter a valid credit card number at the end of a change to a prepaid reservation. This MUST be the same credit card that was used for the original reservation. If you wish to change the credit card, then the original reservation must be cancelled (see below “Cancellations”) and a new reservation to be made.
5. Administration charges will not apply to amended bookings, unless the amendment significantly changes the original booking, in which case it will be subject to the cancellation fee detailed below. All requests to amend a booking will be subject to normal availability of the requested vehicle. Prices may change between the date of the original booking and the amended booking, in which case the later prices will apply.
1. Customers may cancel a pre-paid booking with an administration fee of OMR: 5.00 if Dollar Rent A Car Oman is advised 48 hours prior to pick up date.
2. For cancellations of rentals with less than 48 hours’ notice, Dollar Rent A Car will charge one day rental of the reservation and an Administration fee of OMR: 5.00.
3. Refunds will be made to the credit card that the original booking was made on within 21 working days.
4. Any booking that is cancelled on the same day of pick-up due to invalid documents, etc., will be considered as cancelled less than 48 hours' notice. Hence, Dollar Rent A Car will charge one day rental of the reservation and an Administration fee of OMR: 5.00
Early Return/ No Shows:
1. There will be no refund for unused car rental days on a prepaid rental, once the rental has started.
2. There will be no refund if the customer fails to show up for a rental that has not been cancelled prior to the pickup date.
If a rental needs to be extended once the car has been picked up, local rental rates on 25% discount from the normal tariff will apply for the additional days and the additional charges will be settled by customer’s credit card.
Cash as a form of payment is only accepted at the end of rental. At the beginning of rental a credit card is required for the deposit.
Late Arrival Policy:
If you make a reservation specifying a pick-up location and you do not arrive at the specified pick-up location for the rental within 4 hours of the specified pick-up time, (or if the location closes before then, by the locations closing time), the reservation will be treated as a No Show and charged accordingly.
Your extras, i.e. GPS, Baby seat etc. are payable at the rental location & is subject to availability.
Driving to United Arab Emirates territory is allowed with prior purchase of an UAE Insurance Certificate available at the rental desk. UAE Insurance charges are as follows
UAE Insurance (Crossing the Border)- valid for 7 days
Nissan Sunny-Toyota Yaris-Mazda 3- Toyota Corolla-Mazda 6- Nissan kicks
Hyundai Tucson and Kia Sportage
Toyota Fortuner-Toyota Land Cruiser
10/- OMR per day